Ryson Free Things to Do In Galveston
Text GULF409 to 95577 for more info or click here for full details!
*Note: Stay with Ryson Vacation Rental Property to access these amazing free offers!
Galveston Fishing Pier
The Galveston Fishing Pier has been the longest fishing pier in Texas since 1971. Families have been visiting and re-visiting the pier for generations. For some it has become a family tradition. Come join us to enjoy family fishing, beautiful sunsets and a view that will last a lifetime. Enjoy one free adult pass, fishing rod rental, and one bag of bait (your choice) with Galveston Fishing Pier per unit, per paid night stay. Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
Seasonal restrictions apply – call Xplorie for availability.
Reservation Tips and Cancellations
- Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week.
- Have your Xplorie Card and major credit card ready.
- Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available.
- Read the rules and restrictions to maximize your activity usuage.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellation or no-shows (including partial no-shows) will be charged to the credit card on file for all admissions reserved, including the free reservation.
Rules and Restrictions
- The Xplorie card must be presented with a photo ID to claim the activity.
- The last name on the Xplorie card must match the last name on the photo ID.
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one free admission, per activity, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on free days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary activity.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the Activity Provider and not through Xplorie will not be free.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance of the activity.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.