Ryson Free Activities
Text GULF409 to 95577 for more info or click here for full details!
Pack a picnic and join us as we celebrate water, fun, and family! Longer rides, more thrilling slides, free parking, and free tubes are just some of the reasons to make a visit to Schlitterbahn Galveston a tradition for your family too!
Enjoy one free adult admission per unit, per paid night stay, with reservations made no more than 48 hours in advance. Reservation required. Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. Ryson also sells discounted Schlitterbahn tickets during the summer.
Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig Museum
Our one-of-a-kind facility gives visitors the opportunity to learn about the offshore oil and gas industry, all while being aboard a retired jack-up drilling rig. Visitors can take the skywalk out onto the drill floor of the rig, or visit the exhibits on the pipe deck from the first floor of the museum.
Enjoy one free adult admission per unit, per paid night stay, no reservation required. Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
Jungle Surf Rentals – Sno Cone or Funnel Cake
Looking for a tasty treat after a long day of having fun? Look no further! Jungle Surf Rentals has a variety of mouthwatering goods available to appease even the pickiest of eaters. Choose from either a refreshing sno cone or a yummy funnel cake!
Enjoy one free funnel cake or snow cone per unit, per paid night stay, no reservation required. Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
SegCity: Magical History Tour
The Magical History Tour that takes you on a bicycle riding journey, which includes the famous downtown area of Galveston, The Railroad Museum, The Port Of Galveston, and many historical houses.
Enjoy one free adult admission per unit, per paid night stay, with reservations made no more than 48 hours in advance. Reservation required. Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
Reservation Tips and Cancellations
- Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week.
- Have your Xplorie Card and major credit card ready.
- Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available.
- Read the rules and restrictions to maximize your activity usuage.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellation or no-shows (including partial no-shows) will be charged to the credit card on file for all admissions reserved, including the free reservation.
Rules and Restrictions
- The Xplorie card must be presented with a photo ID to claim the activity.
- The last name on the Xplorie card must match the last name on the photo ID.
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one free admission, per activity, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on free days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary activity.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the Activity Provider and not through Xplorie will not be free.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance of the activity.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.